Seven Dolors

Welcome to Seven Dolors

We are a people called by God to be the Church of Jesus Christ in our place and time.
Through Baptism, we are called to respond to God’s invitation with personal commitment and communal action. Our mission is to proclaim the life-giving and hope-giving Good News of the Gospel by what we say and do. Through the Holy Spirit, we are empowered to build a community based on forgiveness, care and mutual respect. We are called to share our gifts with the people of God. The Eucharist is the source and summit of our life and the heart of our worship. Through the Eucharist and through all Sacramental Worship, we are united in the love the Lord invites us to share. By living our Baptismal Commitment, we proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord!

Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 AM – 4:15 PM / Friday 8:15 AM – 3:00 PM

Address: PO Box 277 – 151 2nd St. S – Albany, MN 56307

Mass Times: Saturday 5:00 PM / Sunday 7:30 AM & 10:30 AM / Monday – Friday 7:30 AM

History of Seven Dolors

From the clock that graces the bell tower to the carved oak pews and communion rails. Church of the Seven Dolors in Albany is a church steeped in symbolism and tradition. Adorned with a 37-foot high center alter and 18 stained-glass windows, Seven Dolors has not changed substantially since it was constructed in 1889. A smaller Altar of Sacrifice was added in 1968 as part of the changes brought about by the Second Vatican Council.
Seven Dolors’ name is a testament to the strong faith of its early Catholic parishioners. The parish was established in 1868. Its dedication to “Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows,” stems form the experience of parishioner Simon Gretsch, who was called upon by the Dolorous Mother for help as a bucket of dirt that had slipped its pulley hurled toward him while he stood in the bottom of the well he was digging. The rope became entangled and the bucket’s fall halted. A grateful Gretsch, and his wife, had friends from Bavaria ring a Statue of the Seven Dolors to the parish, according to parish history. The statue now stands in one of the church’s side chapels.
Seven Dolors is a reference to the Seven Sorrows of the Virgin Mary. In addition to being represented in the Gretsches’ statue, they are each represented in the church’s high altar–Presentation, Flight in to Egypt, Finding Jesus in the Temple, Way of the Cross, Crucifixion, Removal of Jesus from the Cross and the Burial of Jesus.  Built of butternut, the main altar is complemented by the side altars dedicated to St. Gertrude and to St. Joseph. Side Chapels dedicated to The Sorrow Mother and Infant of Prague.

The year 1863 has a special significance to the parishioners of the Seven Dolors Church. It was on July 20th of this year that the first pioneer Catholic families arrived in the vicinity of Albany. Originally they were extracts from Germany and Bohemia and had landed in Appleton, Wisconsin; but the urge to go further west, after a journey of 24 days, brought them to Albany. The three families were the John Schwinghammer Sr. family, birthplace -Aying, upper Bavaria; the Isadore Obermiller family, hailing from Grillenberg near Seebach, lower Bavaria, and the John Blatz Sr. family from Rinbnick, German Bohemia.
These families formed the nucleus of the so called “Two River Settlement” on the old Breckenridge Winter Road about a half mile south of where the Seven Dolors church now stands. The disadvantages suffered in the settlement were naturally many, particularly in regard to the practice of their religious duties. Great physical stamina, such as hewing down trees, preparing logs for home shelters, preparing patches of field for planting were to be expected; but in order to fulfill their obligation on Sundays and Holy days, they would go to either St. Joseph, a distance of 14 miles or take a ten mile trek to New Munich, mostly on foot, or at times with an oxen team over well nigh impassable roads.
Within the next five years the settlement grew and such settlers as Leonhardt Koch, Simon Leonhard, Ignaz Luember, Franz Stahl, Joseph Meier, Hohann Auer, Sr., Frederich Weitzel, John Viehauser, Sr., Joseph Wintermeier, Johann Miller, Sr., Andreas Scheibel, Johann B. and Peter Dirkes, George Leisle, Simon Gretsch, Franz Gilk, Sr., Lorenz Notsch, Michael Dobmeier, Paul Obermiller, Joseph Schwing- hammer, Johann Obermiller, Anton Froelich, Jacob Christen, Joseph Zeis, Johann Schwinghammer, Johann Baptist Sperl, Joseph Stich, Johann Machtemes, Ignaz Blatz, Robert Weitzel, Joseph Monen; Paulus Bauer, Joseph Blatz, Johann Zimmerman, and Wolfgang Fischer arrived.
The first priest who visited the settlement was the Reverend Anschar Frauendorfer, O.S.B., who administered the last sacraments to Paul Obermiller in 1863. Holy mass was said in 1866 on the feast of Ascension, by the Reverend Wolfgang Northmann, O.S.B., in the log louse of John Schwinghammer. A year later John Schwinghammer’s oldest child, who became Sister Sancia, O.S.B. of St. Joseph, Minnesota, was baptized in the same place. The first burial was that of John ;Schwinghammer Sr., October 4, 1870, who had been a very loyal supporter of the church. The first marriage ceremony with Reverend Benedict Haindl, O.S.B. officiating, took place on Feb. 5, 1868, for John Meier and Anna Kutzner.
For some time now services were held in one or the other homes of these settlers, until finally, plans were made to erect a log building, 30 x 20 feet, to serve as a temporary church. This was accomplished under the direction of the Reverend Benedict Haindl, O.S.B. and served as church and school from 1868 to 1872.  Frederich Weitzel, the secretary of the newly formed congregation, had church records destroyed in a fire; and when Simon Leonard became secretary in March, 1870, he chronicled the fact of its organization in the following words : ” A parish was organized in this settlement on the 23rd of Sept., 1868, for the use of school and also for the holding of divine services; and it was decided that each member, wishing to join this parish, shall within a year from the time of his entering, pay $5.00 for the support of church purposes.” In order to keep an account of all the members and their contributions, a record book was now purchased; but during the years 1868-69, on account of the fire, no records are available; however, the first list of payers recall the names of 26 who submitted their $5.00 each.
The little parish, quite well established by now, still had no patron; and in connection with this, a rather strange incident occurred which resulted in the choice of the name it now bears, that of “Seven Dolors.”  Mr. Simon Groetsch, one of the parishioners, was digging a well on his farm about one mile north of Albany. He was below, while another member of the family was above manipulating an old fashioned pulley by means of which the ground was drawn to the surface in large buckets. Unexpectedly, he lost control of the handle of the pulley and he container of earth was hurled to the bottom of the well. Mr. Groetsch, seeing instant death coming upon him, called upon the Dolorous Mother for help. Suddenly, as if by a miracle, the heavy container of earth stopped above his head. The speedy unwinding of he rope had caused it to become entangled, thus preventing the terrible accident. In thanksgiving for this miraculous protection, Mr. and Mrs. Groetsch promised to donate a statue of the Seven Dolors to the church. This statue was brought from Bavaria to Albany some time later by emigrant friends of the Groetsch family, and was carried in solemn procession from the home of Mr. Groetsch to the little church, a distance of one and a half miles, and there placed on one of the side altars. The same statue can still be seen on one of the altars in the basement of the present church. The Reverend Fathers, Alphonse, O.S.B. and Benedict, O.S.B., officiated at this occasion; and as a result of the miraculous incident and the solemn thanksgiving ceremony, the parishioners adopted the “Dolorous Mother” for the patron of their church.
In 1871, the St. Paul-Minneapolis and Manitoba Rail Road company erected a small depot about one mile north of the Two River Settlement and named this station” Albany,” This triggered a spark of additional enthusiasm among the parishioners, and very soon different business enterprises were established near the station. This then formed the nucleus of the village, and beginning with this year, the village of Albany was designated on the map.  It became immediately evident to the parishioners that now it would also become much more advantageous if the church location were closer to the depot station vicinity. The people began to think about this seriously; and when a donation of twenty acres of land was offered by Mr. Joseph Zeis, the new site was most gratefully accepted, and on which now the congregation’s buildings stand.
Preparations for building a small church began immediately, and in 1872 a frame church 30 x 60 feet was erected during the pastorate of the Reverend Wolfgang Northmann, O.S.B. To this, a sacristy was added. The records add that “the first half of 1875, Rev. P. Pancratius Maehren, O.S.B. had charge of this mission and with his own hands built a sacristy adjoining the church.” Later on it served as the first school of the Seven Dolors Parish.
Rev. P. Cornelius Wittmann assumed charge in the latter part of 1875, and “there being neither bell or belfry , the phrase of the ringing of the merry wedding bells had been somewhat of a metaphor;” a bell was bought. Later under his successor, Rev. P. Antonius Casper, O.S.B., the church and the bell were blessed by the Vicar Apostolic of Northern Minnesota, the Right Reverend Bishop Rupert Seidenbusch, O.S.B The bell was given the name of “Rupert.” Also during this year the{ bodies laid at rest in the old settlement site, were exhumed and transferred to the new site, which was where the Holy Family School now stands. This project was completed under Reverend P. Stanislau Preisser, O.S.B.
In 1878 the erection of a tower and installation of a new high altar were accomplished by the Reverend Simplicius Wimmer, O.S.B. Under his pastorate, the Reverend P. John Katzner, O.S.B. celebrated his First Holy Mass at Albany, the new priest’s father and sister living in this parish. Up to 1883 there had been no permanent residence for pastor: they had to find lodging accommodations in the homes of various parishioners when they came to conduct services. It was then the Consensus of the people that if a permanent lodging home were erected probably a resident priest could be more easily attained. So this project, was undertaken and carried out by the Reverend Anthony Kapser, who built the parish house during the summer of 1886, costing about $2,000.00. Although Reverend Anthony had great zeal to build the first parish home, he was not to be the first occupant, because Revere Gregory Steil, O.S.B. was then appointed as his successor.
It was on November 26, 1883, that Father Gregory, O.S.B. became “Seven Dolors” first resident priest. Although he commenced his pastorate with great ambition, he was soon confronted with the if serious dissention among the parishioners. The community of Albany like many villages in central Minnesota, was predominantly German and Catholic. These early settlers brought with them German ideas of transferring state schools to their new settlements. District schools were established near the church and Catholic laymen were hired as teachers. Parochial schools had not been part of their education heritage. This of course, gave the school board, rather than the pastors, control of the school, and by the same token avoided double taxation. The local public school district 111, was controlled by such an element when strongly resisted every thought and move for Catholic education; and the factotum of the school’s administration was a saloon-keeper “and naturally such teachers who know how to quaff the cup of hilarity and be jolly good fellows had the preference.”
Father Gregory sensed the spiritual and moral laxity of the children as a result and did all in his power to subdue this trend. His diligent instructions in Christian doctrine were seemingly not the total answer and his attempt to have Sisters of St. Benedict teach the school raised a storm of opposition. He urged the people to establish a parish school or at least hire sisters for the public school. They would be under the direction of the county superintendent of schools, and it was pointed out that” they would be able to hire two religious teachers for the salary paid to one layman. Two of the three members of the school board opposed the pastor’s plan. A meeting of the school district was called at which time election for a new member of the school board was held. The St. Cloud Times, dated August 13, 1884, printed the pastor’s actions preceding the meeting as follows: “On the Sunday preceding the district meeting, I told the parishioners of the obligation of giving their children a Catholic education. I showed them how their teachers in the past had not bothered giving religious instructions after regular school hour. I also stated that the number of children in the parish, being over 150, was too great for one teacher and advised the engaging of the Sisters as a safe remedy, showing also that financially there would be no loss, since two Sisters agreed to teach for the same pay as the one lay teacher had formerly received.”
In this manner the parishioners were urged to elect a school board that would accept the pastor’s plan. Failing to do so would deprive the people of the pastor’s services and Sunday mass. On the day of election only 46 out of 100 family heads went to the polls and all but four voted against the pastor’s candidate. So the sentiment against hiring the Sisters remained the same. On the following Sunday Father Gregory announced that he was leaving; and on August 3, 1884, the Right Reverend Bishop closed the church for divine services.
During the summer from July to November, 1884, features of this quarrel were printed in the St. Cloud, St. Paul, and Minneapolis newspapers in which Father Gregory explained his position. In “Der Nordstem” a denial of Father Gregory’s statements was published by one of the school board members who claimed that the people were opposed to the Sisters only because the parish would have to build a residence for them, and then concluded by denouncing Abbott Alexius and Bishop Seidenbusch for supporting Father Gregory. There upon Bishop Seidenbusch sent a letter to “Der Wanderer” in which he attempted to shame the people of Albany into obedience.
The pleadings of the good members of the church to the Bishop and the Abbott to again re-open the church and assign a resident pastor were answered by a sort of compromise; a pastor would be given to them on condition that they would accept Sisters, and on September 7 of the same year, services were once more restored. Two Sisters were sent to district No.111 which had provoked the conflict. Father Gregory was recalled by his superiors on Feb. 5, 1885. By this time even his bitter opponents in the school question had mellowed.
Reverend Ildephonse Molitor, O.S.B. carried on the work of the ministry in the Seven Dolors parish for three months, until the Reverend Othmar Erren, O.S.B. took charge of the congregation. At the very critical time he fearlessly and perseveringly defended the Catholic school question against the opponents, and finally succeeded in establishing a parochial school which was opened in Sept., 1886, in the sacristy adjoining the church. Venerable Sister Aurelia Bissen, O.S.B. had charge of the school for the first year .The outlook at first was discouraging, because only fifteen or twenty children were recruited. Ultimately, the enrollment grew to the extent that small children had to be dismissed for lack of room. For the second year of the parochial school, 1887-1888, Sister Sophia, O.S.B., was superior. On Apri115, 1888, Father P. Othmar, O.S.B resigned from the Albany parish. Because his vacancy could not be filled at once, weekly services were conducted by various Fathers from St. John’s Abbey. Apropos to the parochial school, now lacking a resident spiritual leader , it was decided to discontinue it for the time being and the Sisters were recalled. Their good work, however, had left .favorable impression, and the people began to consider seriously the need of a Catholic education for their children.
Such were the conditions when Reverend Conrad Glatzmaier O.S.B. assumed the pastorate of the parish, August 10, 1888. His immediate efforts to better the school conditions manifested itself in the school election of 1889, when the people who supported their pastor won their first victory; and in 1890 obtained amiable cooperation For a number of years the school question was at rest, enabling the pastor to direct his attention to other channels.
The church was becoming entirely too small for the size of the congregation, which now numbered 185 families including several hundred children. To relieve the congestion, the pastor suggested to build a basement large enough to fill the needs for several years, until they would be financially able to build the super structure. This plan, however, was rejected by the greater number of people. Instead they voted to build an addition 60 x 65 feet, to the old church which was later to be brick veneered. All building projects present similar problems, namely to acquire funds. Father Conrad, therefore, made a house-to-house canvass from which he realized the sum of $1,700.00. This amount was still far short of the $5,000.00 required to complete the annex. His problem then was what recourse could he take next. To help raise the money, the pastor arranged for a series of entertainments, bazaars and church festivals. The first festival conducted for the benefit of the church was held Oct. 21, 1888. On this occasion the Right Reverend Rupert Seidenbusch delegated Father Conrad to perform the sacred function of consecrating a new bell costing over $500.00, which had been donated by Mrs. Anna Zimmermann. After a similar October festival in 1892, the total proceeds were $869.10, and though quite gratifying, created. an untold amount of work, and worry for the pastor and some friction among the parishioners. After this festival in 1892, Father Conrad writes: “The net sum of the whole celebration was, in spite of bad times, over $600.00. In as much as such festivals bring with them huge loads of care and work, the writer hopes never again to be placed in a position to be compelled to have recourse to such means.”
The work on the new annex of the church began, however, in the spring of 1889, and on June 23, the Right Reverend Rupert Seidenbusch, O.S.B., laid the comer stone. Apparently as soon as the new structure was completed, it was occupied the following ten years and served its purpose. Again it became evident that the church was too small for its growing parishioners. In the winter of 1898, E. Brielmeier of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, a well-known architect of church edifices, drew up plans whereby the old part of the church was to be moved away and complete the entire structure by adding a new wing. The church now would be built in the shape of across 60 x 150 feet in Roman style. A full basement extending under this new addition was to be included. On August 5, 1900, Right Reverend Bishop James Trobec dedicated the church with the Right Reverend Abbot Engel, O.S.B., preaching the sermon for the occasion. The interior furnishing and decorating of the church followed rapidly. The high altar symbolizing the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Mother and the Holy Trinity, may truly be called a “Masterpiece of Christian Art.” Again Mrs. Zimmermann donated a second church bell, valued at $500.00, which was dedicated to St. Joseph and St. Benedict in 1889 and bears the inscription, “Eorum praesentia in obitu nostro muniamur” -“May we be strengthened through her presence in the hour of death.” The first bell, given by the same donor a year earlier bears the inscription “Et tuam ipsius animam, pertransibit gladium” -“And a sword shall pierce thy soul.”
While the church was now completed, that portion of the old church was moved back and remodeled. The first floor served as a school and the second as a convent. This time Father Andrew Staub, O.S.B., succeeded Father Conrad in the year 1904; and though he immediately became active in reducing the $9,000.00 debt, sensed the feeling of his parishioners, that a spacious beautiful church is not complete without a large pipe organ. In 1907 a new pipe organ was installed and blessed by the Right Reverend James Trobec. It is this same organ, although repaired on several occasions, that our dedicated organist uses today.
From a layman’s viewpoint, it might be said that the platoon system of changing pastors was the correct thing, for certainly one pastor could not endure all the rigors of a growing parish for any great length of time.
Now our school accommodations were becoming too small again; the facilities just were no longer adequate; and the people felt obliged to build a new parish school. On the 16th of March, 1910, the contract for the erection of the present Holy Family School was awarded; and by September of the same year the building was ready for occupancy. It was constructed of solid brick, having a full basement appropriate for social activities and six large class rooms on the first floor. The upper floor consisted of a large auditorium, which was completed in 1916.
The old parish house by this time could no longer meet the requirements of modem ways of living and was replaced by a new one in 1912, at which time the old parsonage was sold at public auction to John Hondl.
Having completed the work of the new building, Father Andrew gave his attention to further beautifying the cemetery, thus continuing the work already begun by Father Conrad. A plan was made by Sebastian Wimmer, laying out a road to the cemetery and around the entire church property .This road has served for Corpus Christi and Rogation Day Processions. The temporary way of the cross, erected by Father Conrad, was replaced by large relief stations. In addition, a high concrete wall was built around the greater part of the cemetery , and on this wall a statue of the Guardian Angel marks the place where the children are buried. At the extreme south end a large crypt containing a statue of the Crucified Savior was erected; and above the crypt was placed a statue of the Resurrection, with an angel on each side. The beautiful large cross was erected by Father Conrad. The people of the parish cooperated wholeheartedly with their pastor in making a worthy resting place for their dear departed relatives and friends; and one may truly say “that there is not a more beautiful cemetery anywhere than at Albany.
Because of his advanced age, Father Andrew now asked to be relieved of the pastorate of the Seven Dolors Parish, and on August 12, 1919, Father Anselm Ortmann, O.S.B., became his successor. Having a new Holy Family School now, it was deemed necessary to remodel the old school and sisters’ home into a newly furnished sisters’ residence. In 1922 the building had stucco applied at a cost of $1,200.00, and a year later a new metal roof was added. Also during this year new pews were put along the side aisles of the church basement. In 1924, a metal roof was put on the church at a cost of $1,600.00, and the following year a garage was built. The village water main was extended to the parish buildings in 1927. In the following year. storm windows were provided for the church and a $1,400.00 new heating plant was installed. It was in this year that Father Andrew included a footnote, in the parish’s history quote, “The Albany parish, largely on account of being composed of heterogeneous elements coming from different countries of Europe, has at times been difficult to manage. Sometimes rather contrary winds have blown. The rising generation is, however, being thoroughly Americanized, and, by daily attrition and by intermarriage, becomes more and more amalgamated and homogeneous.”
Father Anselm had served the parish just eleven years when the Reverend Pius Meinz, O.S.B., became his successor. Among the first improvements Father Pius made were the changing of the heating system in the school by the installation of an oil burner, and the purchase of an electric motor for the pipe organ. Again the school was becoming so overcrowded that provisions had to be made for more classrooms. In 1931, therefore, the south end of the school was added.
It provided for two more classrooms on the first floor with full basement and one large assembly room on the second floor which served as a dressing room for the entertainments. At the same time the stage was enlarged, and the old drop curtain was replaced by beautiful red velvet draperies.
On September 24, 25, and 26, 1933, the State Convention of Catholic Societies was held at Albany and on that occasion His Excellency, the Most Reverend John Gregory MuITay, Archbishop of St. Paul, pontificated, and His Excellency, the Most Reverend Joseph F. Busch, Bishop of St. Cloud, preached the sermon. There were many other dignitaries and prominent laymen present from all parts of the state. On this occasion the play “Over the Hills” was presented in the school auditorium by the dramatic club of the parish.
In the spring of 1935 the sewer system of the parish buildings was becoming unfit for further use, and an extension of the village sewer main had to be made. These were the depression years, and this project was supervised by the Relief Organization of the State, which furnished the labor, while both the village and parish financed the supplies needed.
When Reverend Luke Fink, O.S.B., took over the pastorate in 1935 of Seven Dolors Church, it was a completely organized parish. It had a convent, spacious school, church, rectory, and cemetery. Up to now the dining room in the rectory was in the basement. At a cost of $2,300.00, Father Luke had a new kitchen and dining room annexed, placing these services on the main floor. Installation of a new heating system in the church plus the insulating of the church at the cost of $6,500.00 soon followed. It was due to his efforts that the collection envelope system was introduced in the parish. Reverend Luke Fink died on January 8, 1950, and was succeeded by Reverend Father Hubert Dahlheimer, O.S.B., who served as pastor till July 3 when Father Odilo Kohler, O.S.B., took charge of the pastorate.
On this first day of his pastorate July 4, Father Odilo’s thoughts evidently not only reflected on Old Glory, but also upon Father Luke’s legacy to the parish, namely, a reserve fund of $25,000.00. Good use was made of this by putting a new roof on the school and church. Also kneeling pads were installed in the church, the floor of the church was tiled and 300 lockers procured for the school. The grounds around the church and school were next blacktopped, asbestos tile placed in the kitchen and dining room in the school, and a new six inch water main laid connecting the church property with the village water system in order to secure more adequate fire protection.  The cemetery also was graded, and with the aid of the Albany Volunteer Fire Department Engine #2 (members of the Senior Fire Department) much improvement took place. Besides trimming the huge pine, a new and beautiful cross was hewn out of a single massive tree and replaced the old one in the center of the cemetery . In 1954 a new convent was built including 16 sleeping cells or rooms, at a cost of $93,000.00. The old convent was sold at auction and dismantled.
On July 26, 1959, the Most Reverend Peter W. Bartholome, D.D. dedicated the new Mother of Mercy Nursing Home, which has 6 beds. for patients, at a cost of $365,000.00. This was made possib1e through the splendid cooperation and generosity of the good people o the parish. The home is managed by the Benedictine Sisters of St Joseph, Minn.; Sister Ivan, O.S.B., having been its first administrator and Reverend Adelbert Unruhe, O.S.B., the first resident chaplain.
In 1963 it was deemed necessary to refinish the interior of the church with a new deck of paint; and the redecoration, at a cost o $10,865.00, was done by Frank Eisenchenk.
It was about this time that the C.C.D. ( Catholic Confraternity Doctrine) was getting its roots in the Catholic parishes. The need for Catholic instructions to the school children ( public and parochial) was essential. With the help of the assistant pastor, Father Mathias Spiel O.S.B., an active C.C.D. program was organized. While Father Odilo’ health had been frail for some time, he persisted in doing the pastorate work unflinchingly, until he retired on November 29, 1966 to have Father Giles Nathe, O.S.B., succeed him. Father Odilo died in the St. Cloud Hospital on November 10, 1967.
Coming from St. Benedict’s Parish, New York City, where he served as assistant for 22 1/2 years, Father Giles observed a more quiet tempo of living in a small community. However, he immediately concentrated on the ground work Father Mathias had laid on the C.C.D program and implemented it still more, thereby achieving great effectiveness. He is ably assisted by Father Blaise, the present assistant pastor. The splendid cooperation of parishioners has been most commendable.
In late fall of 1967, a new garage was built to accommodate ground implements, tools and automobile.
In January of this year, 1968, Father Giles followed the advice of the parishioners by vote, to make a major renovation in the church, adapting it to the new church liturgy .The sanctuary floor was enlarged by constructing a platform covered with beautiful blue carpeting 35 feet in front of the communion rail, which was recessed closer to the main altar, thereby giving both altars a distinct identity. The new table altar now allows the priest celebrant to face the people during the sacrifice of the Mass, while the main center altar, which was left intact, still holds the Blessed Sacrament. The front pews were placed sideways facing the new altar; and communion is now distributed to the people standing. Only having been the new pastor for this short time, Father Giles gives promise of being a great spiritual leader and admirable citizen in our community.

Amazon Smile

We are set up on Amazon to receive donations directly at 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to non-profit organizations.

https://smile.amazon.com/ch/41-0189785