Fellowship is an important element to the life of our parish.
Check out these community building events – we hope to see you there!
- Parish Festival – Held on the fourth Saturday in June each year. It starts with a 5K – 1K Run/Walk, Bean Bag toss tournament & Pee Wee Baseball tournament. Food and beverage stands are open all day. Music is provided throughout the day. There is a quilt auction and a raffle for prizes, as well as a classic car show.
- Halloween Party – Hosted by St. Martin Catholic United Financial, with support from the Lions Club, the Commercial Club, and other area businesses. Games for the children, costume judging, and a haunted house are some of the entertainment for the evening.
- Catholic United Financial Pork Chop dinner – Hosted by Catholic United Financial and Faith Formation students. This matching grant fund raiser supports the Religious Education Program in the St. Martin Parish.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt/Spring Bake Sale – A fun morning for the children in our parish, with games and other activities. Baked items are also available for purchase.
- St. Martin Christian Women Celebrate St. Anne’s Feast Day – Held on or around the St. Anne’s Feast Day of July 26th. Mass is offered in the evening, with some type of entertainment and lunch being served.
- Anointing Mass & Lunch – Held in Spring and hosted by St. Martin Catholic United Financial. This sacramental celebration is open to anyone wanting to receive the sacrament of Anointing of the Sick.
- 500 Card Party – Sponsored by St. Joseph’s Men’s Society. Cards are played on the second Sunday of the month September through April. Lunch is served after the game.