“Are not our hearts burning within us?”
Confirmation is celebrated by students in grade 11 or older. The Sacrament of Confirmation completes and perfects the grace of our baptism. Far from being about completing our faith formation, Confirmation calls all Catholics to a deeper and greater study of their faith so they can put its grace into action in our world. Confirmation is not graduation.
Immediate preparation for Confirmation includes:
- participation in a faith formation program in the years prior
- completion of Faith Formation requirements stated in the policies- students in grades 6-10 must complete one of the four options listed in the handbook prior to entering Confirmation (grade 11)
- participation in weekend and holy day Masses
- completion of student/sponsor assigned materials
- participation in the confirmation retreat
Youth who did not participate in a faith formation program last year and wish to celebrate the sacrament of Confirmation should contact the Faith Formation Director, Jason Prigge– 320.356.0763
Students must be enrolled in Faith Formation to receive the sacrament of confirmation. To register, click here. If you are currently enrolled in our confirmation program, click here for assignments and details regarding this years sacrament.
Adults: Any adult who would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation or join RCIA (Becoming Catholic) can contact Toni Hudock – 320.845.5405.