We have good news! Churches will begin to slowly open on Monday May 4th for private prayer and devotion. Read the official update from Bishop Kettler by clicking here.
On Wednesday May 20th, the Bishops of Minnesota released an official letter to allow Masses to resume on Tuesday May 26th. The letter can be found by clicking, here. Please stay tuned for further updates regarding Mass schedules.
The Harvest of Hope will be holding the following hours (view them after reading the instructions). We are only allowed to have 10 people in the Church at all times. Please assist us with this task.
Here are a few instructions we ask you follow for your safety and the safety of others:
- As you enter, sanitize your hands
- Please wear a mask in the body of the Church
- Do not sit in roped off areas
- Sanitize your seat before sitting
- Please keep safe distancing (6 ft)
- Before you leave, sanitize your seat
- As you leave, be sure to sanitize your hands
IF YOU ARE SICK – DO NOT COME TO CHURCH!! PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Eucharistic Adoration at St. Benedict’s (10:30 – 5:00 PM)
- Individuals wishing to participate in Eucharistic Adoration must sign up by clicking this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e44a5a72aa5ff2-eucharistic2
- Eucharistic Adoration at Seven Dolors (7:30 – 3:30 PM)
- Private prayer at St. Benedict’s (9:00 – 4:00 PM)
- Eucharistic Adoration at St. Anthony’s (9:00 AM – NOON)
- Eucharistic Adoration at St. Martin (9:00 – 5:00 PM)
- Private prayer at Seven Dolors (7:30 – 3:30 PM)
All public Masses are still suspended. We will continue LIVESTREAMING our Masses at 9:00 AM every Sunday. Click here to access our Masses.
If you have any questions, please contact your parish office.